As Technical Writer you will be working in a technical environment and will be responsible for describing the software's functionality and internal processes and practices from an end-user perspective for maximum usability.
- Authoring and maintaining user manuals, service release notes, and online help for software products to make sure they're end-user consumable, complete, with proper English and formatting polish.
- Write/edit code samples to support internal process documentation in C#.
- Write API documentation for external developers to enable them to access resources
- Create, Manage and maintain an internal knowledge base and document repository that will be targeted to both internal R&D, and, on occasion, the training and support team for technical 'how-to's', etc
- Uphold documentation craftsmanship efforts, including design, development, writing and editing processes, and introduce best practices to ensure consistency in writing.
- Proactively identify and recommend how to close documentation gaps in online help and user guides.
- Planning the creation of the user material, as well as authoring, indexing, and formatting, while keeping up to date with evolutions in the suite of software products
- Work in close collaboration with Technical team to document architectural designs.
- Maintain the versioning of the Documents
- Owning the quality of the documentation as well as help to improve the process of organizing and generating documentation
- Perform day to day tasks to accuracy with minimal directions while meeting deadlines
Qualification & Skillsets:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science.
- A passion for making the best impact on the customer experience through the user material that is prepared, and the teamwork required to deliver it.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Energetic and thoughtful communicator – well spoken
- Tactful and tenacious follow up and follow through
- Ability to work under pressure both independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Stay knowledgeable with the latest trends and advancements in language, product interfaces, and content development
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in preparing technical and user documentation for software applications.
- Thorough understanding of C# (read and understand) and ability to write code samples
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly, analyze and synthesize information