Avanceon is looking for highly motivated Design & Proposal Engineers who have a knack for research and are passionate about developing solutions to complex and challenging problems.
Avanceon is offering an exciting opportunity to engineers looking to hone their problem-solving skills and work with a dynamic team on some of the biggest projects in its Lahore offices.
As one of the leading system integrators in the world, Avanceon specializes in integrated solutions to help industries control, improve, and optimize their manufacturing processes. With more than 30 years of experience, Avanceon’s state-of-the-art solutions have helped countless industries achieve their productivity targets.
As a Design & Proposal Engineer at Avanceon, your responsibilities will entail;
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for evaluation of RFQs & Customer Requirements, preparation of Technical Queries
- Candidate should be able to design and prepare BOMs and Cost Estimation for below Systems
a. Rockwell/Schneider/Siemens PLCs, RTUs & SCADA System
b. Safety System (Rockwell PlantPAX/Schneider Triconex/HIMA/Siemens PCS 7)
c. Instrumentation (E&H/Emerson/Honeywell/ABB/Yokogawa/Siemens)
- Candidate should know how to prepare System Architecture/Topology (Microsoft Visio/AutoCad), Compliance Sheets against provided Specs,Prequalification, Tender Documentation (Technical & Commercial), Project schedule (Microsoft Project Professional/Primavera),Cashflows etc
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of Commercial Terms (Incoterms, Payment Terms)
- Ideal candidate to have experience in Vendor Coordination (Floating RFQs & Arranging Quotations for all the third-party items)
- B.Sc. in electrical/electronic/mechatronics Engineering
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience of high-level SCADA solutions; command and control Centre and its components like iot, the digitalization, the cybersecurity, cloud, data acquisition and decision support systems
- Knowledge of Business software integration like SAP integration, ERP system integration and Maximo integration
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.
- Must be experienced in customer facing / interaction.
- Strong business writing and communications skills.
- Possess a high level of commercial awareness
- Strong desire to provide a high level of customer support and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Able to manage stakeholder relationships tactfully and efficiently.
- Ability to methodologically analyze and make informed decisions, guiding the team through the decision-making process to achieve business targets