As a GIS developer, you will be responsible to develop web mapping applications and geo-processing tools to support GIS based on customer requirements and to meet business needs.
- Experienced in designing and Developing WebGIS (Webmaps) application on Arcportal.
- Knowledgeable of latest features from Esri that can be leveraged in Esri web applications.
- Experienced in displaying large and complex polyline/polygon data, real time data and analytical KPIs on Esri web application.
- Experienced in Developing WebGIS for City Drainage Utilities is PREFERRED.
- Experienced in ArcMAP software (Publish layers, .MXD management, configuration and development) and ArcGIS Server site configurations.
- Bachelors or Masters of computer science with a mandatory experience in the development of Geospatial and mapping applications.
- Minimum requirement is 6 years of development experience and a total of 10 t0 13 years