- Broad knowledge of Azure and IoT architectures, from devices to cloud (Devices, Gateways, Connectivity, Cloud, Analytics and Visualization)
- Good understanding of IIoT, ETL, digital transformation, the concept of Industry 4.0, digital twin, advanced analytics, etc.
- Good experience in industrial communication protocols, for example, OPC-UA, OPC-DA, Modbus TCP, Kafka, REST, IIoT MQTT/AMQP;
- Experience on Windows and/or other O/S platforms (Linux etc.) and scripting
- Experience in API and web services
- Proficient in Python and C#
- Azure solution architecture, especially Azure IoT Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Explorer
- Docker/AKS container services
- Cyber Security principals
- Common databases SQL/MySQL
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience with .NET Web Forms, C# and Azure App services
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science or Degree holder with relevant working experience.