Artificial intelligence engineers are responsible for developing, programming and training the complex networks of algorithms that make up AI so that they can function like a human brain. This role requires combined expertise in software development, programming, data science and data engineering.
- Setup Azure ML Studio and manage projects in the ML Tools
- Lead the customer data meetings to suggest and improve data insights
- Coordinate with Data Engineering Team to develop ETL architecture
- Research Learning Models for specific customer problems and improve on data sets
- Build AI models from scratch and help product managers and stakeholders understand results.
- Deploy AI models and respective interfaces for external customers
- Train Data Teams and Analysts on AI modeling capabilities and bottom-up Data value driven KPIs for various industries
Qualification & Skillset
- At least 1-2 years hands-on programming experience working on enterprise products.
- Multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, or MatLab.
- Experience building AI models in.
- Quick Learner who can take initiatives and lead the data value journey.