Avanceon is looking for a .net developer for their software development department. As .NET developers are largely responsible for the design, corresponding implementation, and further development of software. In addition, a .NET software engineer is in charge of the analysis of specific problems, potentially providing or developing the appropriate system requirements.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET C# programming language.
- Integration with third-party APIs (SOAP, REST API, SDK)
- Web application development using ASP.NET MVC or Core.
- Database access using both Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Strong Database Concepts and ability to write complex SQL Queries and ETL Jobs (SSIS Packages)
- Experience working with large Database would be plus
- Experience working with Video Streaming SDKs would be plus
- Automated testing tools such as MS Test, NUnit would be plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT.
- 2-3 years of experience working with the .NET framework/C# development.