Avanceon’s subsidiary Octopus digital is looking to hire a Front-end Web Developer.
Below are some of the responsibilities of web developer are expected to assume:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using web development best practices
- Create basic website layouts, user interfaces, and Front-end code with HTML and CSS.
- Integrate data from various back-end web services and databases.
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimizations.
- Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends.
Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications expected of a web developer:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 2-3 years of Professional experience developing modern, responsive, and cross-browser-compatible websites using HTML, CSS, and JQuery
- Knowledge of .Net and MVC.
- Experience with jQuery and Bootstrap
- Familiarity with CSS