Avanceon is looking for highly motivated Senior Design & Proposal Engineers who have a knack for research and are passionate about developing solutions to complex and challenging problems.
Avanceon is offering an exciting opportunity to engineers looking to hone their problem-solving skills and work with a dynamic team on some of the biggest projects in its Lahore offices.
As one of the leading system integrators in the world, Avanceon specializes in integrated solutions to help industries control, improve, and optimize their manufacturing processes. With more than 30 years of experience, Avanceon’s state-of-the-art solutions have helped countless industries achieve their productivity targets.
As a Design & Proposal Engineer at Avanceon, your responsibilities will entail;
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for leading and developing a group of commercial engineers who provide technical and commercial pre-sales support to exceed strategic targets.
- Candidate should be a design person with background of automation and high-level SCADA systems. Core job is to understand the totality of the proposal which also includes mechanical Civil and integration of various other subcontractors and Systems.
- Must have a strong commercial presence, ability to influence and maneuver with key stakeholders in Marketing/Business Unit & Sales, working across teams globally to drive customer centric solutions, while still managing day-to-day departmental demands.
- Candidate should focus on improving sales team effectiveness, support the Global Technical community, and develop system tools that make it easier for our customers to apply our products / solutions.
- Set direction for the team to maintain proper alignment with Business Unit and Marketing objectives, ensuring project tasks are completed on time.
- Candidate should direct appropriate strategies for the team on mitigating risk on pursuits during the pre-sales cycle to minimize impact on post order execution and margin bleed
- Candidate should ensure compliance with policies and procedures relating to business conduct. Responsible to ensure commercial processes meet Rockwell ethical & legal standards.
- Responsible for all international bids and proposals, minimizing risk in all outgoing bids.
- Responsible for proposal of Turn-Key solutions, which includes E&I, civil, mechanical and process automation jobs.
- Work with the global OEM team to proactively track CAPex programs and assure compliance with user specifications
- Lead the effort to yield detailed CAPex/Sales plans related to automation solutions and services.
- Lead the effort to analyze Key accounts and develop an account penetration strategy and execution tactics to increase business share.
- Diagnose, document, and solve customer problems with Company solutions. Where possible extract and validate actual solution with value delivered and pave the way for value propositions.
- Understand contractual terms & conditions and affectively negotiate the projects with clients.
- B.Sc. in electrical/electronic/mechatronics Engineering
- 5-8 Years of Relevant Experience
- Experience of high-level SCADA solutions; command and control Centre and its components like iot, the digitalization, the cybersecurity, cloud, data acquisition and decision support systems
- Knowledge of Business software integration like SAP integration, ERP system integration and Maximo integration
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.
- Must be experienced in customer facing / interaction.
- Strong business writing and communications skills.
- Possess a high level of commercial awareness
- Strong desire to provide a high level of customer support and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Able to manage stakeholder relationships tactfully and efficiently.
- Ability to methodologically analyze and make informed decisions, guiding the team through the decision-making process to achieve business targets