The candidate must have solid craft skills, design aesthetics, colour sense and believe in your potential to develop further in the right environment. The candidate should have a good understanding of current technologies and how design can help create meaningful connection with an organization. The candidate must instinctively create simple, elegant and creative designs and recognize a good idea or product is nothing until it goes life and you love working as part of a dynamic team. The candidate must be interested in the latest design trends and seek inspiration everywhere and look forward to a challenge.
- Working with Marketing team to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Delivering quality designs throughout all phases of a project.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager.
- Develop logos and corporate image identification and their guidelines.
- Full control of typography and capacity of creating personalized typography in English.
- Videography, video editing, animation 2D/3D, gif making.
- Excel in graphic visual concepts/twists.
- Team up and follow up with marketing department
- Ability to work constructively with assigned teams.
- Proven capacity to conceptualize.
- Be a radar in capturing the latest trends in graphic design for social media.
- Nurture his sense of initiative by proposing creative solutions that go beyond given brief.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in established graphic studio, advertising agencies or in-house design and branding roles
- Expertise in Creative Cloud is a must
- An incredible portfolio covering different channels social media/print media/electronic media
- Ability to single handedly execute creative work
- Knowledge and interest in the world of NFT and illustration is a plus
- Knowledge of Figma is a plus
- Familiarity with UI/UX work is a plus
Software/Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Bridge, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Premier Pro.