The manufacturing industry needs a constant supply of groundbreaking solutions that add value to their operations.
Avanceon is looking for Design and Application Champions who can increase efficiency and improve asset performance for manufacturers.
We are offering a unique opportunity for engineers looking to broaden their scope and work with some of the biggest manufacturers in the world in a variety of segments.
As one of the leading system integrators in the world, Avanceon specializes in integrated solutions to help industries control, improve, and optimize their manufacturing processes. With more than 30 years of experience, Avanceon’s state-of-the-art solutions have helped countless industries achieve their productivity targets.
As a Design & Application Engineer at Avanceon, your responsibilities will entail,
- Design, configuration, integration, and implementation of process control solutions for various industries.
- Develop P&IDs and loop descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
- Develop User Requirement Specifications.
- Develop software and hardware design specifications.
- Design, write, implement, test, and document PLC, DCS, SCADA, and HMI software.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Specify and procure process instrumentation, PLCs, DCSs, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
- Develop electrical and control panel schematics.
- Develop scope of supply documents.
- Manage and Monitor the progress of automation projects.
- Install, test, and start up control systems onsite.
- Train operators and engineers on control systems.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc Engineering-Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics.
- Experience: at least 3-6 years (within the automation industry)
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of process manufacturing, field instrumentation, control system installation, and implementation expertise in the following project phases:
- Requirement’s Documentation,
- Detailed Design Generation,
- Implementation, System Integration, Testing, and Onsite Startup.
- Excellent interpersonal with verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to cultivate strong and lasting relationships with both customers and partners.