Octopus Digital (Subsidary of Avanceon Ltd) is looking for Business Development Lead who can sell the company’s Services & Solutions with Focus on After Market Support (AMS) & Digital Transformation Services in the domain of Process & Manufacturing controls and automation domain in Pakistan.
You will have your own accounts and work on a team. Develops sales strategies in conjunction with AMS & Digital services teams. Develops pursuit sales content and delivers presentations. Develops relationships with plant management, Operations, Procurement at core level customer management. Reports progress on weekly basis.
- Achieve sales targets and meet business plans for AMS & Digital Transformation services to customers in company’s active industry verticals including Infrastructure, Manufacturing & Process.
- Develop new customers & accounts utilizing Digital Transformation & After Market Support services portfolio and offerings.
- Ensure consistency in following CRM Sales process.
- Regularly interface with leadership and sales support teams, principals & leadership to assist in complex pursuits.
- Work with relevant teams to develop the Scope of Services, Proposals, Statements of Work, and Contract Requirements.
- Directly responsible for meeting and exceeding targets by bringing opportunities to closure.
- Develop and manage an accurate sales forecast and pipeline of After Market Support & Digital Transformation services opportunities and other related solutions.
- Serve as the liaison between customers, AMS and Digitalization teams to ensure efficient and effective communications and information flow from sales and pipeline development activities.
- Effectively translate technical terms and complex concepts into everyday language and properly manage expectations, both internally and externally.
Provide regular status reports to Sales leadership.
- Understand & learn products, technologies, solutions & services centered on Digital Transformation services to develop opportunities and lead sales cycle, close opportunities into revenue.
- Target account planning, which includes deep understanding of competitive landscapes, trends, key wins/losses and service development needs to the account management teams
- Bachelor’s degree required; Preferably in Engineering, Information Technology, or Computer Science.
- 03 to 05 Year Sales experience in process & manufacturing execution systems, track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Develop technical value propositions and demonstrating business and financial acumen.
- Experience in Automation, Engineering Services or Manufacturing industry.
- Familiarity with digital technologies – MES, IOT, XR/VR, Advanced Analytics (Data Science, AI/ML).
- Strong written& verbal communication & collaboration skills.
- High energy and driven.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations.
- Demonstrates vendor/partner relationship management, collaborative selling (e.g. Microsoft, Rockwell Automation, AVEVA)